To be considered and applicant, you should be a student who is:
From a family in which neither parent has completed a four-year college degree, OR from a family whose
income is either at or below the following federal guideline requirements:
Effective January 18, 2019 onwards
Family size Federal Income 1 $18,735 2 $25,365 3 $31,995 4 $38,625 5 $45,255 6 $51,885 7 $58,515 8 $65,145 9+ Add $6,630 per person
- enrolled in Lincoln High, North Star, or Northeast as a student in the 9th or 10th grade, OR entering Lincoln High, North Star, or Northeast after completing the 8th grade
- a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- in need of academic support, as determined by the grantee
- able to demonstrate potential for academic success
- highly motivated to attend and graduate from a postsecondary institution.
- recommended by a school official
- recommended by a community member from a church, social service agency, etc.
You can pick up our application form at our office in 220 Canfield Administration Building or in your school's guidance office. If you have any questions or concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 402-472-8989. For your convenience, we have listed our staff contacts for the schools we cater to in the Staff & Contacts section.