Arts & Sciences
Fine & Performing Arts
Agricultural Sci. & Natural Resources
Education & Human Sciences
Journalism & Mass Communications
Applicants for the Student Support Services’ TRIO Scholars Program must meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- First-generation (Neither parent has graduated from a 4-year college)
- Income Guidelines (Highlighted in chart shown below)
- Documented physical or learning disability (Documentation on file with UNL’s SSD Office)
Effective January 15, 2021 until further notice.
Family size Maximum Adjusted Federal Income for Most Districts 1 $19,320 2 $26,130 3 $32,940 4 $39,750 5 $46,560 6 $53,370 7 $60,180 8 $66,990 9+ Add $6,810 per person
- an enrolled University of Nebraska-Lincoln undergraduate pursuing your first college degree with a GPA of 2.9 or below, OR an incoming University of Nebraska-Lincoln freshman with an ACT score of 24 or below
- a US citizen or a permanent resident
- in need of academic support, as determined by the grantee
- able to demonstrate potential for academic success
- highly motivated to attend and graduate with a postsecondary degree.
Please use the Complete Application Online link found on this page to apply for the Student Support Services’ TRIO Scholars Program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. If you have questions, please contact Joyce Lehn, SSS Project Director, at email@example.com or call the SSS Office at 402-472-2027.