Arts & Sciences
Fine & Performing Arts
Agricultural Sci. & Natural Resources
Education & Human Sciences
Journalism & Mass Communications
To be considered and applicant, you should be a student who is:
from a family in which neither parent has completed a four-year college degree, OR
from a family whose income is either at or below the following federal guideline requirements:
Effective January 15, 2020 until further notice.
Family size Maximum Adjusted Federal Income for Most Districts 1 $19,140 2 $25,860 3 $32,580 4 $39,300 5 $46,020 6 $52,740 7 $59,460 8 $66,180 9+ Add $6,720 per person
- an enrolled University of Nebraska-Lincoln undergraduate pursuing your first college degree with a GPA of 2.9 or below, OR an incoming University of Nebraska-Lincoln freshman with an ACT score of 24 or below
- a US citizen or a permanent resident
- in need of academic support, as determined by the grantee
- able to demonstrate potential for academic success
- highly motivated to attend and graduate with a postsecondary degree.
You can pick up our application form at our office in 220 Canfield Administration Building or in your school's guidance office. If you have any questions or concerns, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 402-472-2027. For your convenience, we have listed our staff contacts for the schools we cater to in the Staff & Contacts section.