Arts & Sciences
Fine & Performing Arts
Agricultural Sci. & Natural Resources
Education & Human Sciences
Journalism & Mass Communications
Applicants for the Student Support Services’ TRIO Scholars Program must meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- First-generation (Neither parent has graduated from a 4-year college)
- Income Guidelines (Highlighted in chart shown below)
- Documented physical or learning disability (Documentation on file with UNL’s SSD Office)
Effective March 3, 2022 until further notice.
Household Size 150% of HHS Poverty Guidelines 200% of HHS Poverty Guidelines 1 $20,385 $27,180 2 $27,465 $36,620 3 $34,545 $46,060 4 $41,625 $55,500 5 $48,705 $64,940 6 $55,785 $74,380 7 $62,865 $83,820 8 $69,945 $93,260 Add $7,080 for each additional person Add $9,440 for each additional person
- an enrolled University of Nebraska-Lincoln undergraduate pursuing your first college degree with a GPA of 2.9 or below, OR an incoming University of Nebraska-Lincoln freshman with an ACT score of 24 or below
- a US citizen or a permanent resident
- in need of academic support, as determined by the grantee
- able to demonstrate potential for academic success
- highly motivated to attend and graduate with a postsecondary degree.
Please use the Complete Your Online Application link found on this page to apply for the Student Support Services’ TRIO Scholars Program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. If you have questions, please contact Joyce Lehn, SSS Project Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SSS Office at 402-472-2027.